euu typedd*:
blog
(Friday, July 6, 2007-)
+7/06/2007 12:03:00 AM]*
# -
Wednesday was completely tiring, stayed in sch till 6 o'clock to do a podcast with bryce for eng project, supposed to meet eng peng, tiffany, eugaena and jerry at city hall at 6.20, in the end eugena and tiffany reach at around 7.10. eunice was waiting for joey and we also saw nicholas. in the end we left together to go to the floating platform. then I made a very big mistake by not changing my t-shirt and only changing my pants because its was like long school pants, and since I changed to my casual uniform earlier, I decided to not change it. at first it was still ok, just the few normal standard questions about my school, because it was so late into the training that everybody was busy with the run through that nobody had time to scrutinize my uniform. then while we were waiting to run in, shawn, my trainer, asked me about my sch uniform, and was so shocked that he said "WHAT F@#K!" when I told him that that was my school uniform. the proest part was when karen was so shocked that I was in nus high that she nearly walked into a lamp post when she found out what school I came from. and even proer is she asked me for my badge to take a picture of it. I have really no idea why so many people react so violently when they learn about my school.
I always get so many of the same questions that I have a script at the back of my mind to answer all these kind of questions "wow you are from nus high? how is it there?" "is it very stress there?" "is there alot of homework" and the list just go on. I mean it’s not like I m the only person in the group which is from a reputable school right? I mean there is like eunice from RGS, pu en from VJC IP, and yun deng from catholic high. eunice and yun deng coincidentally are also sec 2. at first these kind of this was still ok, then after a while it got just plain ridiculous. I mean it bad enough with tiffany, eng peng and jerry, actually it’s almost all of dynamo, constantly going "nus high de." now even my ndp group is doing that.
despite all this kind of stupid things, I m still looking forward towards tmr's rehearsals, omg, there is going to be a full house!
the story ends like this;
________________________________________________________________________________